Day Trip to Helsinki and Nuuksio
Departure: 9 am – 10 am (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 7-8 hours
Helsinki is the capital of Finland is also known as the Daughter of the Baltic. It maintains its classical European old town and while mixing in a modern and cosmopolitan feel. Its classical beauty and modern culture are on display for all to enjoy! The pure water and welcoming nature will help to release your stress and relax. Let us lead you on this excursion to explore the beautiful old city, surrounded by forests and the sea side.
Nuuksio National Park where is home to various species of birds, including forest larks and Caprimulgus which are threatened with extinction. The Siberian Flying Squirrel is the emblem of the national park due to its high-density population. The nearby Finnish Nature Centre Haltia spotlights the best of Finland's natural treasures from across the country.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Temppeliaukion Church
- Seaside Market
- Sibelius Park
- Nuuksio Forest Hiking
- Finnish Traditional Meal for Lunch
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.