Helsinki: Day Trip to Porvoo, Venice of the Northern Europe
Departure: 8 am – 9 am (Departure may adjust according to different seasons)
Duration: 9-10 hours
Visit the second largest ancient city of Finland, and you will find a picturesque scenery from every corner of the streets. It is not a huge town, but with its 200 years history, there are countless attractions along the riverside: old classical church, tiny lanes, and lovely red houses reflections on crystal water of the river.
In Porvoo you have 2,5 hours to spend in the charming ancient town guided by your guide. The atmosphere of the Old Town is timeless and enchanting; unique buildings, cobbled streets, narrow lanes, idyllic parks and the red shore houses on the riverbank are a delightful view. No wonder a street by the name Välikatu has been chosen among the 20 most beautiful streets in the world. Wander around and let your thoughts take you to times past!
Take a tour to every sight, and take a boat trip for a view from the river and spend your time in peace. Seeing the colorful houses reflecting on the calm water surface will leave you a brilliant memory of the journey. You will have the local traditional meal for your lunch.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- An expert guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Porvoo City Tour
- Boat Trip
- Lunch: Porvoo traditional lunch
- Preserved Ancient Town
- Porvoon tuomiokirkko
- History Museum of Porvoo
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.