Oulanka National Park with snowshoes - private excursion
On the shore of Myllykoski you can see the Dipper diving in to the freezing water and the snowy trees standing along the wavy whitewater. The snowshoe trail follows the riverbank and goes to the middle of the wintery forest at times. We'll see frozen waterfall Jyrävä and icy riverbanks of Aallokkokoski. We’ll put up a campfire and make some pancakes by the fire. With good luck the Siberian Jays may come and greet us or we see otters playing on the riverbanks.
Duration is 5 hours and length is 4-8 km. Your guide chooses the route and distance depending on current conditions. The route is moderately easy and suitable for everyone who is able to walk the same distance.
This is a private tour for 1-6 persons. Normal price is for 2 or more persons (adult or child). If you are traveling alone, choose solo traveler's price.
This adventure is provided by My Trail. Book online or get in touch with us: +358 505606633 firstname.lastname@example.org. All my trails: www.mytrail.fi
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 6 years|
What is included
- snowshoes and poles
- pancakes and wild berry juice by the campfire (Please inform special diets at the time of booking)
- 1 tree. (We really love this nature around us and for every campfire we make, we also plant a tree somewhere in the world)
- guide services
- You need own outdoor clothing and boots which are suitable for current weather (winter and arctic conditions). Check winter clothing tips: www.mytrail.fi
- drinking water for your own use
- Backpack. If you need to borrow one from us, just let us know beforehand.
- Remember to take your camera with full battery!
Meeting Point Information
If you don't need pick-up, you will meet your guide at the meeting point. You get driving instructions and linked map in email.