Seaside fishing + BBQ with Salmon in Helsinki
Departure: 10:00 – 15:00
Duration: 5-6 hours
The City of Helsinki owns a 14,600 hectare sea area near the city and in the nearby municipalities. The expert guide will take you to the best suburban area in Helsinki to enjoy some fishing. Be sure you will find plenty of spectacular fishing spots right along the seaside! We will provide you with fishing equipment as well as tips on how to catch the fish.
The usual species you might catch in Helsinki area are perch, grayling, trout and salmon. What would a fishing trip be without a Finnish BBQ with salmon after the fishing; which we will enjoy as part of the tour.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
What is included
- Departure: 10:00 – 15:00
- Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
- Pick-up/drop-off to your hotel/accommodation within a 10 km radius of Rovaniemi city center
- Fishing gear
- Wild fishing license
- Campfire BBQ Salmon with blueberry tea
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.