Private Boat Sightseeing Tour in Helsinki
Want to spend a day out on the sea, just you and people whose company you enjoy, cruising around the islands and exploring the Helsinki archipelago? Don’t think twice! Welcome on board! With a private boat sightseeing tour you will have a chance to see most of Helsinki’s archipelago.
Absorb the beauty of Helsinki’s archipelago and its nature on a private 3-hour boat trip, with a personal skipper at the helm. Settle aboard a comfortable day cruiser and enjoy the scenery and charms of some of the waterways and 330 islands lying off the Finnish capital. Cruise along canals to see historical Suomenlinna Fortress, stop for a picnic on a deserted island, go for a swim in the Finnish gulf, or simply unwind on deck with family or friends — it’s up to you. This is a private tour, so you can customize your itinerary to suit you.
The local guide/driver will meet you at a jetty near Market Square. From here you will start your private boat tour. We can visit all the attractions only accessible by boat. The guide will explain to you many alternatives from what you can choose where to go! Helsinki is a city by the sea, and it is best experienced from the sea! You can make a few stops on the way, at one of the islands you can enjoy a pic-nic.
Here are a couple of suggestions that might help you create your itinerary:
- Canal cruise through all the small canals in Helsinki, enjoy the nature surrounding Helsinki.
- Visit Suomenlinna fortress, a great place to visit just a short ride from the Market Square, part of UNESCO world heritage.
- Visit Kuninkaansaari/ Vallisaari, two islands that have been closed to public for hundred years, fantastic nature reserve.
- Short or long stop at a deserted island for a picnic or perhaps you want to go for a swim.
Pickup 09:00 at Vironallas, 100 meters from the Market Square behind the Old Market Hall (Address: Eteläranta 13)
You can also book this tour for only one or two persons but the minimum price is for 4 persons.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Difficulty: Very easy|
What is included
- 3-hour private Helsinki archipelago boat trip, with a private skipper
- See some of Helsinki’s 330 beautiful islands as you cruise on canals and along the coast
- Sail along canals to view the 18th-century Suomenlinna Fortress, situated on six islands
- Visit Kuninkaansaari and Vallisaari islands or Suomenlinna Island to explore 17th-century fortifications and scenic nature reserves
- Go ashore on a deserted island to enjoy a picnic
- Ideal trip for family or friends, with flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences