Stopover in nature
It is excruciating to wait hours in the airport for a connecting flight.
If you have a 5+ hour layover and would like to get a breath of fresh
air, then our stopover trip is perfect for you. You will enjoy the peace
of nature which helps tremendously with travel stress.
• Reduce stress of travel in nature’s serenity
• Easy refreshing walk
• Lunch and coffee provided from local café
• Experience Finland as a local would
Finland is well known for its nature and is strongly involved in their
lifestyle and culture. On this trip we will pick you up from the airport
and take you on a short journey (25-minute drive) away to Lake Tuusula.
During this tour you will see the beauty of Finnish landscapes finely
mixed with its culture.
Tuusula Lake area is also known for its gorgeous scenery and cultural
heritage. It is home to many famous Finnish artists such as Composer
Jean Sibelius, National writer Aleksis Kivi, Poet Eino Leino, and visual
artist Pekka Halonen; It was at Tuusula Lake that he created one of his
best-known winter scenery paintings.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 7 years|
What is included
- Professional guide
- Lunch and coffee
- Raincoat in case of rain
Requires basic fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for people with serious medical conditions
- Please provide any dietary-restriction information
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather eventslike thunderstorm