Summer day in the wilderness
Escape the heat of the city and explore a Finnish national park.
The benefits of the forest are endless and spending time in nature can have
a significant effect on our health from; relieving stress to improving
blood pressure as well as boosting metal health and decreasing the risk
of serious illnesses.
- Experience some of the cleanest air in the world
- Relaxing and peaceful walk through the Finnish wilderness
- Test your senses and feel the benefits of the forest
- Finnish-style lunch and coffee by the campfire
On this tour we will be testing all five senses;
The forests aroma, the contrasts of colours within the forest, the
silence and the wildlife that breaks it, the feeling of the undisturbed
forest floor beneath our feet, and a taste of Finnish cuisine cooked
over an open-fire.
We are here to give you the best authentic nature experience in one of Finland's oldest national parks.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 14 years|
What is included
- Professional guide
- Finnish-style lunch and coffee by the fire
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle
- Requires basic fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for people with serious medical conditions
- Please provide any dietary-restriction information
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like thunderstorm