Full-day tour in a Finnish National Park
Exploring a national park is a must when visiting Finland! This full day in a national park is a relaxing hike and outstanding nature experience that will stay with you for the rest of your life!
• Experience pristine nature in an uncrowded national park
• Learn about local plants and wildlife from a professional guide
• Test your senses and feel the benefits of nature
• Finnish-style dining experience in the forest
Not only will our professional wilderness guide teach you about Finnish nature and culture but they will also be cooking an impressive Finnish-style meal over a fire.
Every season offers new and curious opportunities to learn about our environment. Spring with its crisp blue skies and icy lakes, Summer's juicy blueberries and lush green forests, and our favourite time, Autumn! Wild mushrooms and earthly hues of yellows, oranges, and reds shroud the forest.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 7 years|
What is included
Finnish-style lunch over the campfire.
Authentic Finnish-style campfire coffee, or as we like to call it "nokipannukahvi".
WiFi on board
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- No public transportation nearby
- Infants must not sit on laps
- Infant seats unavailable
- Not recommended for people with back problems
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions