Full-day nature tour in a Finnish National Park
Explore Helsinki's best-kept secret: Liesjärvi National Park.
Join this full-day nature tour to experience an off-the-beaten-path destination. No tour busses or large crowds here!
On this tour, you will be using all five senses. The forest's aroma, the contrasts of colours, the silence and the wildlife that breaks it, the feeling of the undisturbed forest floor beneath our feet, and a taste of Finnish food cooked over an open fire.
The benefits of the forest are endless and spending time in nature can have a significant effect on our health. Feel your mind and body elevate as the forest air relieves stress, improves blood pressure, and heightens your focus.
• Learn about Finnish nature with a professional guide
• You will be visiting an off-the-beaten-path destination
• Test your senses and feel the benefits of nature
• Enjoy a Finnish-style dining experience in the forest
We are here to give you the best authentic nature experience in one of Finland's oldest national parks.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 14 years|
What is included
- Professional guide
- Finnish-style lunch and coffee by the fire
- Raincoat in case of rain
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle
- Requires basic fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for people with serious medical conditions
- Please provide any dietary-restriction information
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like thunderstorm