Finnish Smoke Sauna
When you want to do the most Finnish thing possible - you have to visit a sauna!
Join us and experience the smooth and authentic smoke sauna like the locals. Our tours are exclusive
since our group size never exceed 8 persons.
This evening trip is perfect for those who want to:
- Enjoying the evening with a sauna and a swim
- Learn about the history of the sauna and it's importance in Finnish culture
- Take an arctic dip in the spring and winter, or a fresh dip in the summer and fall!
The sauna we are visiting is a smoke sauna which makes it quite special as it is heated
for six hours before it is ready; a traditional wood sauna normally takes around
45 minutes to heat up. The heat in a smoke sauna is noticeably smoother than most saunas
which is a great way to introduce first-timers to a sauna.
You may have heard that the Finns bathe in the heat naked,
but since we are at the public mixed smoke sauna it is mandatory
to wear bathing suits, so no sweat! (Okay, there still will be sweat.)
• Experience an authentic Finnish smoke sauna
• Swim in a freshwater lake
• Ultimate relaxing experience
• Do the most Finnish thing possible
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 14 years|
What is included
- Transportation from central Helsinki
- Professional guide
- Sauna entry fee
- A towel
Water bottle (you can also purchase a drink from the sauna café)
- Soaps and shampoo
Requires basic fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for people with serious medical conditions
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like thunderstorm